Firstly, a huge welcome to our new customers and hello again to our existing ones! It has been a busy 2021 so far for the Vizlegal team.
With some excellent feedback, we have been working hard on some great new features that we are really excited to share with you all. But first a summary of recent activity:
🗓️ Always adding more
Over the last 30 days we were busy adding 7,220 new documents from our ever-growing list of sources. These included:
- 150 new judgments in Ireland
- 1,200 new High Court cases filed in Ireland
- 324 CJEU documents
- 1,237 UK Employment Tribunal decisions
- 1,242 new England & Wales High Court filings
- 1,523 US Circuit Opinions
- 491 Irish Circuit Court Diaries
- 84 WRC or Labour Court decisions
🔗 Product Updates
The team has been busy making many improvements to our application. These include:-
- Software updates to improve security
- Optimising our code for a faster and smoother experience (the app now loads faster than before — measured in milliseconds!)
- Improvements in how PDFs are handled and served — making them easier to digest
- We re-worked and re-designed some elements of our user interface to make things clearer, faster and easier to read.
- An update on our charts and components in the Firm Analytics feature
📖 Iris Oifigiúil
We were also delighted to announce the addition of all available issues of Iris Oifigiúil (Ireland’s State gazette) to our database. We listened to feedback from our customers who shared their frustrations about how difficult and time-consuming it was to search and track keywords/phrases within the Iris Oifigiúil publication.
We have made all issues:
- fully searchable
- enabled an alert system to track keywords and phrases and
- creating an opt-in reminder of publication
As ever, this new source comes at no additional cost, as we continue on our mission to expand into more sources and more jurisdictions. Customer feedback has already been great.
📈 Vizlegal Timelines — coming soon!
We are working on a handy new timeline feature which allows our customers to easily move between different stages in an appeals process.
We will be rolling out this timeline feature first for WRC/Labour Court decision and then for CJEU. We will update you as it becomes available. Here’s a preview of WRC <-> Labour Court :
We have received some very encouraging feedback about our app this month. Many of our customers have told us they like to keep it open in the background while they get on with other tasks.
If you haven’t already, you can download the app by clicking the ‘Install App’ button in your URL bar. It is available on both Windows and Mac OS (as seen below!). We will be rolling out updates that as always will have mobile access in mind.
Thank you everyone,